The WordPress Skills for Website Editors course will guide you through the absolute essentials of updating and editing your WordPress website.
The course assumes you have access to the WordPress dashboard with Editor level or above. If you’ve been asked to update your website but don’t see the options mentioned in this course, you will need to contact your site administrator and request Editor access.
WordPress Skills for Website Editors course modules
In the WordPress Skills for Website Editors course we will be looking at:
You don’t need to do the lessons in any particular order. Choose any lesson that answers you current problem and come back whenever you need a reminder.
Are you ready to dive in?
- A quick tour of your WordPress dashboard
- How to add or edit a news posts on your website
- How to edit pages and posts on your website
- How to format text and create links in WordPress
- How to add images to a WordPress website
- Formatting and manipulating images in WordPress